For the personal and property safety of the participants, please pay attention to notes below: 1. Please take care of your belongings all the time in case of any loss.
2. Participants are required to wear the conference representative card near the conference venue, please do not lend the representative card to the irrelevant people and not "carry" irrelevant people into the venue.
3. The organizer is not responsible for the loss of participants.
Equipment Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1. Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader )
2. Digital Projectors & Screen Materials Provided by the Presenters:
1. PowerPoint or PDF files Duration of each Presentation (Tentatively):
1. Regular Oral Session: 12-15 Minutes of Presentation including 3 Minutes of Q&A
2. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which day and time you are presenting.
3. Please arrive at the designed room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
Materials Provided by the Conference Organizer:
1.The wall to put the poster.
2. Maximum poster size is A1.
3. Load Capacity: Holds up to 0.5 kg. Materials Provided by the Presenters:
1. Home-made Posters
March 25, 2019 News! Prof.
Zhijun Peng will join our conference and do the KN report. (Click)
January 20, 2019 News!
Papers in ICPEE 2018 IOP-EES Volume
192 have been indexded successfully.
December 15, 2018 News! Soft
copy of proceeding for ICPEE 2018 IOP-EES Volume 192 could
be downloaded. (Click)
December 1, 2018 News! ICPEE
2019 conference website has been updated and the submission
is open. (Click)
August 25, 2018 News! The
full verion of ICPEE 2018 conference program is available
July 1, 2018 News! ICPEE 2018
submission deadline has been extended to July 20, 2018. (Check)
May 21, 2018 Good News! ICPEE
2018 conference information has been listed on International
Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS). (Check)